Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Someone stole my boobies

Buddy got his halloween costume today-fireman Buddy!!



Okay so someone has stolen my bbs. I have someone elses I'm convinced. These things are BIG and looking odd-I know they can be sore from the crinone but looking different I think is another story. Warning TMI~ There are pimple like things on m nips-so I googled and it came back that its an early sign of pregnancy (something for nursing)and they are veiny but I'm trying not to read into it. I really really want to test but am being good. Today the babies wanted a donut because they saw it on tv with halloween sprinkles...well 5 mins later I kinda threw up in my mouth (maybe indigestion) but still weird.
I have decided that I dislike crinone-I'm pretty sure its messing up my belly if you know what I mean. But if I have to stay on it forever to keep these babies I will.
I'm off to acupuncture its only $75 this time (follow up).

No comments:

Post a Comment