Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gotta have faith

So here we are 5 days post transfer and I have no clue whats going on in there. I keep talking to them but know at this point they have made up their minds if they are 'sticking' around or not- they should have 'they did' implant by now. My mind is all over the place, I'm positive most of the time but scared shitless the rest.
As far as symptoms- no weight gain,bb's are sore/tender and I'm nauseous esp in the car and a few times threw out the day. I'm trying not to pay attention beacuse I know these are also side effects for the crinone-suppository.
However I long to throw up like theres no tommorrow!LOL!
I have been reading online that 4cell and 6cell babies stick and turn out healthy so thats making me happy. I also read that I can probably take a test tomm to see if the trigger is out of my system and then to take another test next week to see if its real... soo confusing. I dont plan on testing until after the beta.

One question keeps running threw my mind- if they knew we were going to have a bunch of eggies and we had male issues in the past then why didnt they do ICSI to start with instead of emergency ICSI? It makes no sence to me-then again I'm not a doctor. Then we would have given our 15 other babies more of a fighting chance.Annoyed over that. But I hope we wont need to sit down and have this talk with our doc oneday- I hope these 2 babies stick so we wont go threw this again.

I havent told my hubby but I think we should give one of the babies the middle name Faith- its only fitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment