Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Almost there

Lets see where should I start: I've been in and out of the doctors office 5 out of the last 7 days for blood work and u/s but thats all changing! HEHE. Yesterday I had 18 measurable follicles-the largest being 16.5 and my estrogen was 1947 up from sundays 1674. I got the call yesterday that today (Tuesday) might be the night to trigger and we would know more after my appt in the morning. At my appt there were 27 measurable follicles! The largest was 19 and I had a few 18s and 16 etc. When I left I was pretty sure the trigger would be tonight. My nurse called and said yes! My estrogen is 2769 and I'm ready to go. So the plan is trigger @ 10:30pm, nothing Wed and take the eggies out Thurs @ 9:30am! Yahoo after tonight I'm done with shots! So if everything goes according to plan they will put them back in on Sunday. Pray I dont overstimulate,if I do then I need to freeze the eggs and wait until my body calms down. I think I'll visit church... I'm putting myself on kinda bed/couch rest until wednesday when I return to work. Fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment