Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The start of my story

I have been thinking of doing a blog for a little while now. However I have no clue where to start,what to say etc. So here goes-I'm 27 and have pcos. I have been ttc (trying to conceive) since 5/08 and have had no luck. We started seeing a fertility doc in 12/08. She put us threw many tests to rule other things out. Turns out my tubes are fine and my hubby is ok. We found out that I have plenty of eggies but they dont like to mature. They need to mature to ovulate... We set out a plan to take clomid 100mg and when the follicles are mature 18mm we would do a trigger shot of ovidrel. Well to make a long story short we maxed out clomid @ 250mg and only ovulated 1 time in 5 months. We sat down with our doc to make a new plan. It was decided to do IVF, it has the best chances and since we are paying out of pocket for everything we figured why not put our money in the best possible place.

No comments:

Post a Comment