Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 24, 2009

Is it 2pm yet...waiting

We went in today for another u/s and blood work since stopping the gonal f drug. It turns out the follicles are growing on their own! Yay! On Wed we had 5 eggies growing-today (fri)there are 19 growing. The doc said its a good sign that they are growing on their own but everthing depends on if my estrogen has dropped. I pray that it has. My doc wants to see it around 1,000-2,000 (wed it was 2621). A normal person is around 800 @ this time... I keep thinking of I go tanning then maybe I can sweat out the estrogen! HAha, I know this isnt how bodies work but hey its getting me threw the day. On the other hand I dont want to go tanning in case I hurt the eggies. The nurse has told me that I cant hurt the eggs by sun, but you never know. I also have a theory that the lab is messing up my estrogen tests, I know they probably arent but I need to blame someone. I'm waiting for the call this afternoon to tell me if we are going to continue this cycle....its going to be a long day. In case everything looks good we have made appts for Sat & Sun- which ruins our weekend plans to get away. We'll see what the blood test show. For the moment I'm bringing my phone wherever I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment