Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good appt today

This morning I went in for blood work and a u/s. The woman I got today for my u/s is my favorite. She talks to me and tells me things/unlike the others. Lol! She said I have 20+ follicles on each side-thats right 40+ total :) Horray for me! I had a feeling that they were starting to grow but never thought 40 would be there. They are still too small to measure but its a start. My favorite nurse will call around 2pm with my blood results-I have no clue what they are looking for but whatever. She will let me know when to come back and what dose to do on the gonal f (go up or down). I dont know if its tooo early but I'd like to trigger on Sunday-then I'll have been on gonal f for 9days. If I trigger on Sunday then I'll they will take the eggies out on Tues and but them back in on Friday. I'm off on Tues and Fridays so this would make life easy. I have told my boss about whats going on, just in case I need to take time off. She is super supportive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment