Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year!

Look who's an avocado!!


Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

Happy New Year!! Its alittle late but I'm a total slacker. I'm feeling good but still tired,and nauseous all the time. I'm trying to be a 'normal pregnant person' whatever that is. I tried prenatal yoga and I was by far the worst yoga person in America! haha, seriously the teacher came over 1000 times to tell me I was doing things wrong. But I'm not throwing the towel in yet, I'm going again. Esp since its free at the maternity store. I also used my organic nail polish from a friend thanks friend!!- See I'm getting normal... I finally got rid of my IVF containers and one of the babies pics went from the fridge into a super cute picture frame that says "baby to bee" with a pic of a bee.Thanks Ash!! I also got a baby journal from my friend, thanks Jackie!! I've been slacking on that too. Even though I'm a slacker on most things I did 'help' a friend get pregnant! Well not really but she rubbed my belly and the next day she got her BFP! I'm good luck!

Speaking about rubbing my belly- people are touching me like I'm their BFF. I dont mind if people I know do it. But strangers or people we dont really see need to back off. I'm going to get a shirt from etsy that says "can't touch this". People are soooo weird. When my friends were pregnant I asked before I touched or only did it if they offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment