Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A healthy baby...

OMG, today was amazing!! My appt was @ 3:30 but I called and got in early @ 1:40, yay me! The baby is big and moving around like crazy- you'd think I had a soda before hand they way it was acting!! The doc looked at everything, every organ and bone etc, it was soo nice. Everything looked perfect, we have a healthy baby on the way. The baby was moving sooo much that she wasnt sure if we were going to be able to get a look at the goods. I ended up walking around for a few minutes and trying again. The baby decided it needed to rest its body- however still playing with its hands!! She got an angle under the bum and there it was- clear as day!! A baby BOY!! A heathy baby BOY!! I have a bunch or pics that I need to scan!!

1 comment: