Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Tuesday!!


Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.

Todays the day!! We have our big ultrasound at 3:30 and they always run late so I'm thinking we wont be out of there until 5! This whole pregnancy and before I was pregnant I thought it was a boy..but yesterday and today I'm kinda thiking girl! I really dont care- as always I'm looking for a strong hb and a heathly baby. I think that I'm feeling the baby move around- its not like a punch or kick but moving. It feels like a fish is swimming in my belly. Soo cool!!
Updates later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment