Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Prunes...

My baby is the size of a prune,thats fitting...

With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)

How far along: 10weeks 4 days
Weight gain/loss:lost 1 pound
Symptoms:nauseous 24/7(not getting sick) and everything smells gross
Maternity clothes:Yes please
Strech marks:Nope
Sleep:8 hours on and off (I wake up to pee)
Best moment last week: seeing the babe on u/s
Food cravings:nothing, I dont want food
What I miss:Nothing
Gender:Not sure but we have a girls name: Linsday Helen
What I'm looking forward too:Tues 12/15 my 12 week u/s
Milestones: I'M PREGNANT
Stick baby stick <3 grow,grow,grow

No comments:

Post a Comment