Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 20, 2009

12 ultrasound


I have been so lazy lately about blogging, but its a few days before Christmas so I'm cutting myself some slack. My u/s was Tues at 2:20-full bladder and all. Well at 2:50 we go into the room and I'm about to BURST,the doc came in and tried to get the measurements-well his words were- " WOW I cant believe how upside down your uterus is, this is going to be impossible... I suggested an internal, he said ok but it might not work. I got to pee, that was great BTW. Do an internal and he is trying to dig to China, I mean I was jumping. ANyways there it was the baby, and OMG its not a blob anymore its a baby. We saw toes like you could count toes :) The doc was totally pissed that he needed to spend more time with us because of my messed up uterus, oo well. The baby wasnt really cooperating but he got the measurements that he needed for the test- downs syndrome and other things. The result was 1.3, and you want it to be lower than 3.3 so that made my day. He said I was measuring 11w 4 days instead of 6 days, as of now my due date hasnt changed. When we told him it was an IVF baby his attitude changed 100%. He gave us pics and sent us to get my blood work. I have an appt 12/29 with the midwife so we will go over everything there.

Our 18w (find out the sex u/s) is Tues 1/26 @ 3:30, and OMG I cant wait.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! So glad all is going well :D

    Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow isn't it amazing how quick things change and the little one grows?! love the pic!

    ReplyDelete