Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I olive you!!



Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!

How far along: 9 weeks 6 days
Weight gain/loss:no clue
Symptoms:nauseous 24/7(not getting sick yet,and one other thing that I wont mention...
Maternity clothes:Yes please
Strech marks:Nope
Sleep:8 hours on and off (I wake up nauseous in the night)
Best moment last week: Having something to really be thankful for on turkey day!!
Food cravings:nothing, I dont want food
Gender:my gram did the needle and thread trick-old wives tale and it said BOY!!
What I'm looking forward too:FRiday 10/4, meeting our new ob/praying shes not stupid and hearing the babe on the doppler!!
Milestones: I'M PREGNANT
Stick baby stick <3 grow,grow,grow

Turkey day was good, busy. We go to both families, its a pain but better than having them all here!! We told my uncle and his 2 boys (well my papa did). He wanted to make a toast before dinner and include it in there. I couldnt wait. When they came in and asked whats new I said "papa do you talk NOW". Hehe. They are all excited. During dinner I was told that they have been keeping me in the dark about my grandfathers health. They didnt want to stress me out or worry me. Apparently over the past few weeks hes been in and out of the hospital for 'heart failure'. Over the summer he switched doctors and the new one noticed a rapid heart beat and called 911. He was rushed to the hospital and put on new meds. He has had heart problems for years. Well apparently the new meds messed him up, no one was paying attn to his other meds and he ended up in the hosp again. I'm now told that everything is straightened out and he is fine. Fingers crossed.
My mother didnt attend thanksgiving,which is fine by me. She sent cupcakes for us(?) She hasnt seen me since the summer,(so never seen me preggo),she probably afraid I'll scream at her for not having her life together...oo well
Stick baby stick <3 grow,grow,grow

No comments:

Post a Comment