Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 28, 2009

Calmed down a little

After alot of crying this morning I finally got a call back from the nurse- it was like pulling teeth to get a call back. She talked with a doctor an she thinks my uterus is larger than normal people at this stage. They said not to come in today because I have an appt tomm with the midwife 1pm. I hope she is right, and everything is fine. They said even if it's a bladder issue it can't affect the baby. I just need to hear the heart beat and I'll be okay. I have been able to pee so that's exciting. I have finally stopped crying which is nice! I'll post after my appt tomm.
Thanks for everyones concern today, it means alot.

1 comment:

  1. So glad things are ok. Hope all remains well at the appt tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete