Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 13, 2009

7 weeks!!


Babys brain--both hemispheres!!is growing fast,generating about 100 new cells every minute.Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form,and a permanent set of kidneys (babys third!!) is now in place.

How far along: 7 weeks 1 day
Weight gain/loss:Depends on who you ask; my doc office says 4.2, I say 2 pounds up.
Symptoms:Very tired, nauseous(not getting sick yet),and loosing soo much hair
Maternity clothes:Jeans and tops if we are doing something with other people,other than that pjs all the time
Strech marks:Nope
Sleep:I'm exhausted, go to bed @ 8pm and wake up around 3-4am very nauseous,sometimes I can go back to sleep but usualy not
Best moment last week:Seeing our line backer and the heart beat~104
Food cravings:Milk (I hate milk)I really dislike milk but have been wanting it, so I'm buying organic,low fat,pasterized.
Gender:I'm thinking future Patriots player, but a cheerleader would be great too
I miss:Deli meat and nail polish
What I'm looking forward too: 8 week u/s on thurs 11/19
Milestones:
Heart beat and we got our 1st card for my aunt!
Stick baby stick <3 grow,grow,grow

No comments:

Post a Comment