Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 26, 2010

39w 3days

Still pregnant,I have 4 days until my due date. Tonight is a full moon so fingers crossed.

Baby news: My bp continues to be in the high range and after a 24hr pee test it has been determined that I do have protein in my urine. The pre eclamsia starts at 300 and I'm at 288, so we are being monitored. Had a hypertension ultrasound yesterday- they checked fluid, placenta, kidneys, cord and other things and the baby passed, YAHOO. Baby is weighing about 7lbs 15oz she said give or take 15oz, so I'm trying to realistic and not surprised when Mikey comes out at 9lbs. I have an appt Monday afternoon (with a different OB) mine is on vacation :( Fingers crossed we talk about being induced this week. I want to be induced on Thursday 7/1, so the baby will be here 7/2. We will see :)

Buddy had surgery on Wednesday and is recovering nicely. I think hes a big faker-since after being home for 1 day he tried to jump on the couch. Hes been crying like a BRAT, we think cause he wants to be on the couch and running around. However we'd like his new $2,000 knee to heal some more before the running and jumping 5yr old 'puppy returns'.

Yesterday I had a crappy pedicure and ended up writing the company a letter cause I was soo pissed(doesn't help that I'm 100 months preggo). Here is a recap of what I wrote on the bump about my experience: had an appt at 1:30 for a pedicure, something I was SOOO looking forward to. I have never been there before. At 2:05 the woman came over and had me soak my feet (in reg water not soapy) and went back to her previous client. Didn't say sorry or anything. 10mins later she comes back and does the pedicure. Keep in mind this is a spa, not a mom an pop salon, she does everything that I have had done in the past etc. When she is done with my feet she put my flip flops on- no MASSAGE :( so I speak up and say do you not do massages here? She says yes we do. But your pregnant and I don't want to put you into labor. I explain that I had a pedi last month and still am preggo, my doctor said its okay to pedicures with massages and that I'm due in 5 days and am allowed to 'try' to jump start labor. She agrees and does a fair job. Paints my toes and says your all set. Gets up and greets her next client (who I could tell has been there before) with open arms. I let my toes dry and get up to pay.

I give the receptionist a gift card that I have and she asks "how was it"? I said awful and I wont be coming back. I explain why etc. She asks if I want to speak to the manager but I decline. I ended up giving the worst tip I have ever given $5 on a $45 service. OO well

No comments:

Post a Comment