Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Stupid pill

So I hate the pill with a passion! Lol!! It's making me sleepy, cranky, pissed and fat! I just needed to share this fun info!

On another note I got an email yesterday from a happy person announcing that there will be a new member in his family- no he doesn't know what's going on with us but for some odd reason it drove me over the edge! I didn't do anything crazy like reply to the email but my poor dh heard all about it! Some times little things set me off... I guess that's life! However I have a baptism this weekend and I'm sooo not looking forward to it, and since I'm starting ny lupron that night I'll not drink! It's gonna be a long night...

I'm all over the places with my words/emotions I'm blaming the darn pill:)

No comments:

Post a Comment