Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 21, 2010

39 days...




Its been awhile and nothing crazy to report. We had our baby shower last Sunday and it was great, I'm soo lucky for my family and friends. We got almost everything we needed for the baby except bottles! haha. This week was spent setting up things,returning and buying. This weekend my husband is installing the car seat (so he can practice- I know how). I think when the seat is in my car- this baby thing will be more real!
I'm getting very large and puffy esp when its hot. I've never been this swollen in my life. I cant sleep and I think the baby has dropped. Next week is my strep b test-I heard its not fun at all :/

Its almost June :)


39 days until June 30, 2010




2 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well with the Strep B test. Can't wait to see your "I have a baby now" post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strep B test is quick- it isn't fun cause of "where" they are but it really is the LEAST of what you go through!

    Glad all is well! Can't wait to see your "our son is here"

    Oh bottles, may be something you have to try a few to find the "right" one so DON'T make a HUGE investment cause the baby might not like that nipple and you may have to try again. I used 4 different kinds of bottles before we got settled.

    ReplyDelete