Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our eggplant!!



Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.

Where to start- we have been soo busy (maybe too busy) lately!! I'm about 6.5 months pregnant and almost there. I have recently been experiencing braxton hicks contractions (which are like practice contractions). I'm VERY proud of myself for not freaking out and going to the hospital!haha I have developed carpal tunnel and my sicatic nerve is the death of me. And for the 1st time in my life I have FAT ankles. Other than those things I'm okay! And the fact that my MIL told me I've gained too much weight... shes a peach...

Little M is becoming stubborn and will only move when HE wants too, and its driving me nuts. However my hubby and my gram felt him kick last weekend so that was really nice!!
I have a group appt with the ob on tues- I guess what happens is that we get weighed,bp, and do a hb check in private. Then we all go into a room and talk with the ob about concerns etc. The only reason why I'm doing this type of appt is because they are making me take another glucose test. I passed the 1st one (done early cause of PCOS at 16w). This way I can drink the drink while in my group meeting then the lab comes up and draws your blood right there. Sounds easy-- we will see! I pray I pass, the drink isnt bad- kinda like a orange soda with extra sugar.
Today we are going to look for a new car for me, I currently have an 06 rav4. No problems, or recalls (knock on wood). My lease is up and we dont want to continue with toyota just because of everything in the news about them. I think we will get an'10 honda pilot, as long as it drives well. It seats 8, with 3 rows and has a large trunk and has gotten great reviews and has a great trade in value. Fingers crossed.
The weather has been beautiful here and I realize I have missed the sun soo much!! Trying to get outside as much as possible!!

Kate and Courtney- are you on facebook? hehe

1 comment: