Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy phone call!!

I got the best news last week-well almost the best news! My favorite nurse L called and told me she could give me a gonal f pen for free!!! Omg I almost peed myself!! That's a $717 savings!! Wahooo, well it turns out that she had 3 pens for me! We bought her and her hubby a gift card to the capital grill as saying thank you! So now I'm just waiting on my lovely friend to show up so we can start again!

We went away with dhs cousin and his expecting wife- it was really nice to get away an I'm really happy for them. They talked about the pregnancy but not too much, they know what's going on with us.

That's all for now, I have to call the ivf place to see if they r going to charge me a cancellation fee of $525, even though they didn't put it in writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment